Frequently Asked Questions
If the FAQs page does not answer your question, please contact us
- Is Livayo project management?
- No. Project management is a set of one-time tasks completed over a long period of time. Livayo is for recurring daily tasks that never go away.
- How long does it take to implement Livayo?
- 1 hour. After a brief orientation you will have 5-10 daily routines that you can start tomorrow. Livayo tasks are built out over time not all at once.
- How much does Livayo cost?
- $500 per month. Livayo is sold through authorized dealers and each dealer sets their price to include help with implementation or other services they offer.
- Why was Livayo created?
- To free me up to focus on more important things. There are three types of work: projects, incidentals, and routines. I make sure I get my routine tasks done first, like chores. Then I focus on incidentals and projects.
- Who is Livayo for?
- Managers. Livayo is for people who need to document and track completion of daily, weekly, monthly tasks assigned to others.
- Who is Livayo?
- Livayo was created and is owned by Rick Carter email@example.com.